After watching the All Blacks defend the Tri-Nations and Bledisloe. The Silver Ferns having a stunning come from behind victory and even the Warriors coming into wrap up one of the greatest sporting weekends in NZ for a long time.
We also went fishing and I came up trumps and landed a nice sized one. It will probably be the last bit of fishing I do before I go. Maybe if I'm lucky I get one last paddle out on the kayak before I go.
I have the dentist tomorrow, so I'm hoping it wont be too painful on either the mouth or wallet. The last thing I really want is to travel half way around the world and have a mouth swollen up and have to recover while traveling. But on the other hand, I don't want to have to get work done over there. I guess the shame was having to wait this long for a dentist.
We also went fishing and I came up trumps and landed a nice sized one. It will probably be the last bit of fishing I do before I go. Maybe if I'm lucky I get one last paddle out on the kayak before I go.
I have the dentist tomorrow, so I'm hoping it wont be too painful on either the mouth or wallet. The last thing I really want is to travel half way around the world and have a mouth swollen up and have to recover while traveling. But on the other hand, I don't want to have to get work done over there. I guess the shame was having to wait this long for a dentist.