The dentist was one of the last big things on my imaginary to do list before I fly out. I had fears that it would cost heaps, and put me in facial swelling mode like Rosie was. Thankfully it didn't have to come to that. My new dentist was confident that the wisdom tooth was fine and that a filling should do the trick. He was happy to leave other cavities as they posed to immediate risk. So I'm happy. A new filling, no burning hole in my pocket, all is well.
After being put on 3 month waiting lists by my old dentist I'll be happy to change. After all, it was my old dentist that refered me to them. I guess everybody wins.
Before and after my dentist visit I talked to my bank and managed to get my credit on my credit card raised by 2.5k which should put the pressure off on micromanaging the bank transfers. I should look at converting some cash soon, the rate is still sitting at record highs and sure it may get higher but I doubt it will be much higher.
After being put on 3 month waiting lists by my old dentist I'll be happy to change. After all, it was my old dentist that refered me to them. I guess everybody wins.
Before and after my dentist visit I talked to my bank and managed to get my credit on my credit card raised by 2.5k which should put the pressure off on micromanaging the bank transfers. I should look at converting some cash soon, the rate is still sitting at record highs and sure it may get higher but I doubt it will be much higher.