Got me a hostel

Posted on 3:09 AM, under

So I booked a hostel for the three of us. I did well and grabbed a cheap one with three beds at a great price. So now it's just a case of filling in time, not spending all of my money and hoping the weather plays ball; looking at the forecast it wont.

Maybe I'll actually get some use out of my umbrella. I was starting to think I was going to never use it after that one day.

In other news I got word that you can just ring the guy in charge of ticketing and get info of your flight home; I should be home on the 20th. We'll see how that goes. I'm not looking forward to that. I wish I knew more than departure and arrival times; I'd love to sneak into Thailand for a few hours.

Oh well, more to come I'm sure.

edit post

0 Reply to "Got me a hostel"