Breaking news:

Posted on 8:49 PM, under

I think I'm moving. Rather than retype the email to my friend I'll just let to you read it:

I rang them again today and asked if they had made any progress on me moving. They told me they would check and call me back, I parted the conversation with "If you don't move me, I will."

They rang back shortly after and said they'll try to move me to Batumi, or near it, but not the mountains. Depends on available families.

At this point I'm just sick of being lonely. I'm also sick of eating the cold (dirty bottomed) pasta and potatoes for every meal. I was told about great Georgian food and generosity. After eating that for months and paying 100 GEL a month for the privilege I'm yet to see it.

Keep you posted on any developments.

edit post

0 Reply to "Breaking news:"