They make a decent pasta sauce here. The real head scratcher is they eat it by itself and when I get pasta it's just by itself. I was offered sugar with my pasta. Sugar? We were eating pasta the other night and I made the connection that we still had some sauce left from lunch. I offered it to the children and only one took me up on it, the other decided on jam.
I don't get how a country so close in relative distance to Italy could be so far off the mark.
I'm meant to work tomorrow (Saturday) to make up for the Monday off, but my English teacher on her way out, leaving me with a class of 11 year olds by myself (the horror) told me that I am free tomorrow. So that saves me a walk at the expense of getting up early for the clown bus ride.