I'm not even there and you fuck me off!

Posted on 9:05 PM, under

Wow you truly are a special kind of monster. You, VUWSA, have the astonishing ability to get under my skin no matter where I am in the world. I ranted about how useless you were last year, led by an aspiring Commie. And well I could save my self some trouble and copy and paste a bit of that last sentence.

I was surfing the tubes to discover my old student union has decided not to pay respect on ANZAC day, saying it would promote war. Surely we say things like 'least we forget' to not go down that path again.

Please VUWSA, please just dissolve. You had a good run, but really the only the thing you bring the students and alumni of Victoria is shame and disgrace. That and a semi decent magazine which is a completely separate entity from you.

edit post

0 Reply to "I'm not even there and you fuck me off!"