No more internets

Posted on 2:41 PM, under

Well my student internet got cut off. So that means my job hunting is hindered a bit, but at this stage I'm pretty much relying on pending applications. I've also missed the May graduation applications, well it closes today, but I'm not applying unless I know I'll be here. Doesn't make much sense applying if I don't know I can make it.

The cricket was decent, I think there were more Indians at the cricket than NZ supporters, it was crazy. Came down to the last delivery for the win with needing 12 off the final over. We came so close to blowing a huge lead at the start. I saw the masters game beforehand, it was alright, but some sloppy pay. It was kind of shit how there was a one and a half hour gap between games. I ended up walking laps in the stadium to keep warm.

edit post

0 Reply to "No more internets"