Firstly we met the land lord last night. I get the impression she is adverse to work, being that she doesn't want people moving in or out as that means she has to see the people etc. Wow, I want that job. She did seem cool with us staying again and proposed we have three head tenants and then it's our responsibility to find the replacement for Jo. I'm not to phased by it to be honest, so it should be fine.
In more pressing news I discovered that my Psychology course I've been ignoring is closing up shop on Friday at 5pm. I've started today. With this considered:
"the average student wanting an
average passing grade should expect to spend an average of about 150 hours
on PSYC101 by the time it ends."
I'm sure I can blow smoke out their ass and do it in a day and a half. I figure I can do 2 exams a day for it and be fine, or if I push it and do 3 or 4 today and get it knocked out by tommorow. Either way these video lectures are boring the shit out of me and I'm listening to one play in the background while I write this.
Education is boring.
I did get news that I will be tested for type 1 diabetes in search of something that will be used for a trial, being that my Sister has it and I do not (fingers crossed) it means I have to go to a lab and throw some blood at them. Then we go from there I guess.
In more pressing news I discovered that my Psychology course I've been ignoring is closing up shop on Friday at 5pm. I've started today. With this considered:
"the average student wanting an
average passing grade should expect to spend an average of about 150 hours
on PSYC101 by the time it ends."
I'm sure I can blow smoke out their ass and do it in a day and a half. I figure I can do 2 exams a day for it and be fine, or if I push it and do 3 or 4 today and get it knocked out by tommorow. Either way these video lectures are boring the shit out of me and I'm listening to one play in the background while I write this.
Education is boring.
I did get news that I will be tested for type 1 diabetes in search of something that will be used for a trial, being that my Sister has it and I do not (fingers crossed) it means I have to go to a lab and throw some blood at them. Then we go from there I guess.