I just got a call for another job interview. It took me a while to realise who with until she gave me the address. I know it well, I looked at it every day on my pilgrimage to class. That interview is on Friday.
I also got a reply to look at a flat tonight after 6pm, which is my next shot if my first place doesn't fall through. But on the off chance I do get lucky and get both this flat I look at tonight and the job. I'll let google maps take it from here:

Real close to each other. Plus close enough to the gym, which I bet is the cheapest in the city and close enough to town. Well, time to iron my shirt I guess. But I'll still enrol for courses. I can refund them a week after, so I'll know by then.
I also got a reply to look at a flat tonight after 6pm, which is my next shot if my first place doesn't fall through. But on the off chance I do get lucky and get both this flat I look at tonight and the job. I'll let google maps take it from here:

Real close to each other. Plus close enough to the gym, which I bet is the cheapest in the city and close enough to town. Well, time to iron my shirt I guess. But I'll still enrol for courses. I can refund them a week after, so I'll know by then.