I formally establish the 'People who wait a semester to buy the text book to get less than 24 hours use from it club'. I was forced into the matter by the influx of students all buying the sections of the act. I got the book half price and they told me it would be $10 more than following my original plan. Plus a book may have resale value so I may end up ahead.

Saturday saw a decent party next door which had me ambushed in the lounge with the singing of that god awful birthday song. It was touching though.

In my other Commercial Law course my other essay got a B+ which is decent being that she told us that she doesn't really give out A's unless it is really special. And only seven of the 77 in the class did that. So seven did better than me. I can live with that.

Early start tomorrow and perhaps a few more hours of reading tonight just to get familiar with cases for the exam in the morning. Sadly there is no relief afterwards as it is straight back into study mode again and there is a lot to cover. I do remember we talked about boats a lot so I guess I'll start there. At this point I'm just thankful for open book exams. Law students get it easy.

edit post

0 Reply to "This club is so exclusive I may be the founding member"