My Rosa Parks

Posted on 11:59 AM, under

I've been to a lot of lectures in my time. This is my seventh semester and I can't say that anything has or will match the events that happened yesterday. When I saw it, I felt like I was watching Rosa Parks refusing to sit down, but obviously it will not be in the same league as far as significance goes.

The lecturer was talking about something, I was reading my magazine and then it happened, some dude flipped his shit and yelled loudly at his neighbour to stop texting. This wasn't over quickly and when I ran the numbers, the man must have balls of steel to do this in a ~300 person lecture theatre. Highlights of the twenty second rant included "Why are you here?" "will you stop texting you've been doing it all lecture".

And he's right. If you're bored, pull out some reading or leave. Don't distract others.

I only wished I could of thanked him.

edit post

2 Reply to "My Rosa Parks"

  • Anonymous on February 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Skip Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

     

    Anonymous on March 23, 2010 at 3:44 PM

    It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat community[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to build an income online.