I left here on Sunday, later than planned, but to be honest I knew there was no way my car would be looked at that day so I made the trip a stress free one. Sadly I missed my nieces' and nephew again. It gets kind of comical how badly my timing gets with them. I haven't seen them since the week or so before I left for America.
Home was, well home. My car failed its warrant of fitness, which was unsurprising, meaning I will claim the 'I told you it was better to get it done at home rather than in Wellington' victory. This left me the option of coming home by bus or plane. Fuck that. I'll choose secret option C: Riding shotgun in a truck.
I caught a ride up on Wednesday morning from Te Puke with Alex. Heading up as far North as North Shore and eventually coming home on my Birthday. I could go into more detail but I opened up paint and let my virtual spray can do the talking.

I walked home from our last job in Wellington and was greeted with a delicious cake, which had a corner missing (Michelle was not pleased with Dave). And I also opened a gift from Dad (Jacket) nearly cutting my neck on the tag in the process. I guess wisdom doesn't come with age. Then after cake candles and a birthday shot I eventually saw myself downing L&P and bourbon all before dinner.
That was evident at 8am this morning when I was dry heaving some stomach lining. Oh well, 2 and a 1/4 hours until I become a multi millionaire. Ideally I should of studied today as after winning lotto it will be quite hard to focus. Oh well, Monday is where it's at.
Home was, well home. My car failed its warrant of fitness, which was unsurprising, meaning I will claim the 'I told you it was better to get it done at home rather than in Wellington' victory. This left me the option of coming home by bus or plane. Fuck that. I'll choose secret option C: Riding shotgun in a truck.
I caught a ride up on Wednesday morning from Te Puke with Alex. Heading up as far North as North Shore and eventually coming home on my Birthday. I could go into more detail but I opened up paint and let my virtual spray can do the talking.

I walked home from our last job in Wellington and was greeted with a delicious cake, which had a corner missing (Michelle was not pleased with Dave). And I also opened a gift from Dad (Jacket) nearly cutting my neck on the tag in the process. I guess wisdom doesn't come with age. Then after cake candles and a birthday shot I eventually saw myself downing L&P and bourbon all before dinner.
That was evident at 8am this morning when I was dry heaving some stomach lining. Oh well, 2 and a 1/4 hours until I become a multi millionaire. Ideally I should of studied today as after winning lotto it will be quite hard to focus. Oh well, Monday is where it's at.