Yesterday I was looked upon as an evil super villain. A small child walking with her Father sees me with the weed wacker (turned off, I'd finished for the day) and started freaking out about the flowers to her Dad. She really didn't want me to mow. Hell, I didn't really want to mow either. But I guess $ > small child
I've decided rather than leaving late tonight I'll leave early in the morning. I figure that way I get there effectively at the same time but I'll be more likely to not fall asleep. And I think the sun wont be in my eyes that way as well.
I've decided rather than leaving late tonight I'll leave early in the morning. I figure that way I get there effectively at the same time but I'll be more likely to not fall asleep. And I think the sun wont be in my eyes that way as well.