Now for the hard part

Posted on 12:32 PM, under

Well, where to begin? I went to the doctors. He prescribed some pills and made me push against and squeeze him, I suspect it was a medical test of some sort, otherwise I just had a weird play fight. The prescription sits on a coat, next to the blood work test I was meant to take. Then I was out pretty quick, the rest of the journey is a haze, I'm not sure if I was meant to go to the counter or not. They have my details, I'm pretty sure it was free as I have that doctors office as my registered choice (fuck knows why at 2 days to see them)

I get home from the short walk exhausted, I recall a call from Mum and I sleep for six hours as soon as I hang up. Glorious. I wake up around 5ish, almost ready for round two to begin. I wait though, I don't want to skew my body clock. Of course when it is time to go to sleep two of my flatmates start yelling to each other in the hallway. This isn't angry yelling, they just yell as Americans will be American.

At this point I've kind of just cut my losses and focused on Michelle, she's good, shit, she makes cookies for the sake of making cookies that she wont eat. That's fucked up, but I like home made cookies. She not only recycles but helps put it out, the other two, they make sound, and mess, like animals, or children. You can try for so long, I tried teaching recycling, but I might as well have been teaching Latin. How hard is recycling really? So I've stopped making the effort on them, I don't drop them off at the airport or pick them up, especially after that last cluster fuck with the wrong time written on the door.

So after thinking I've missed my window to fall asleep I eventually do. The day then becomes about eating. What a challenge a modest of pasta was. It took like 40 minutes but I got through it. I then made the effort to not lie down, too much, which saw me sitting on the floor in the living room with a bunch of girls watching Grey's Anatomy. That dude is so not dreamy. I don't care what you say, he's not.

So now as it stands I can walk around the house without getting dizzy or off balance. I'm in dire need of a shave (hair and face) and I face the prospect of actually making one class this week, which will be my bogey class and not the one I actually like. But I guess the bogey class is the one I actually need to go to. I hope I can actually do the hill though.

edit post

0 Reply to "Now for the hard part"