My recovery is going well, I opted to try mow rather than go to class on Friday, it was light work and exhausting. But a step in the right direction. Saturday saw me go out and drink to the All Blacks game, despite a chesty cough. I sense my Mothers disapproval, but I've been cooped up for a week. We saw this guy get the shit beaten out of him, I guess he gave a bit of lip after the game. He then got chased after wards and another beat down ensued. The fight just seemed to follow us.
Sunday saw me escalate my mowing efforts and I even joined in for a walk to the top of Mt Victoria. Then after we got down our party dissolved to just me and another American who is 23, which is nice to be in the company of people your own age. We ate a kebab then hit the bar to watch what would be as historic Warriors game, I couldn't believe it, scoring an amazing try to steal the win with time almost gone. It suffices to say I'm glad we went to the bar on a Sunday.
Sunday saw me escalate my mowing efforts and I even joined in for a walk to the top of Mt Victoria. Then after we got down our party dissolved to just me and another American who is 23, which is nice to be in the company of people your own age. We ate a kebab then hit the bar to watch what would be as historic Warriors game, I couldn't believe it, scoring an amazing try to steal the win with time almost gone. It suffices to say I'm glad we went to the bar on a Sunday.