I went down to town to pay my internet at the post shop and decided to spend up large and get a Wii game at the warehouse. Alas I managed to walk down the wrong street and once I knew this I tried to cut through to the next block, but that didn't work as it was a dead end street. Then some guy pulls up to me and asks if I know where the warehouse is. I explain where it is and that's where I'm going. He offers me a ride and to my delight I don't get raped. I tell him the news about the 1500m success and he talks about buying new glasses. I tell him to consider online purchases as it can be almost 1/6 the cost and I could tell that he was excited by the concept. Maybe I was his good karma reward.
Sadly they had sold the game I wanted so I picked up the DVD set of Band of Brothers. Chris has been a fan for ages and I can see why. Very awesome, it's like getting 10 movies that don't suck for under $50.
Got my first mark in for the semester, it's not the one I'm worried about. I'm ranked #23 in a class of 75. I hope the other midterm went ok though. Time will tell.
The last few days have been hard, I have little motivation to function with nobody around and no obligations I'm falling into the trap of doing nothing. Hopefully that will change when others return in the weekend.
Sadly they had sold the game I wanted so I picked up the DVD set of Band of Brothers. Chris has been a fan for ages and I can see why. Very awesome, it's like getting 10 movies that don't suck for under $50.
Got my first mark in for the semester, it's not the one I'm worried about. I'm ranked #23 in a class of 75. I hope the other midterm went ok though. Time will tell.
The last few days have been hard, I have little motivation to function with nobody around and no obligations I'm falling into the trap of doing nothing. Hopefully that will change when others return in the weekend.