Frustration turns to delight

Posted on 6:13 PM, under

Yesterday saw me with the task of picking up a flatmate from the airport. I wasn't really asked, I was just pretty told via a note on the door. I was basically instructed flight gets in around 11 in the morning, pick me up around noon. I'm there, ringing, texting to no avail, I leave in frustration and rage, miss lunch and go to class. Only when I'm in class do I get a text asking about do I want anything from duty free (sadly no, cutting back) and when can I pick them up. ARGHHH!!!

I pick them up about 5 hours later, after doing the shit after class I had intended to do. Oh and dinner as I was getting the spins.

Another frustration was my laptop has expired its warranty unless I can fax the invoice. Being I arrived into PA less than a year ago it should still be under warranty, but I'm in no position to find such a document or even remember if such a document made it back with me.

Today however I come home to this:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
You are one of the lucky winners who has won a $150 Warehouse gift voucher.
The voucher is redeemable at any of our 85 stores nationwide.

I'd all but forgotten about this. Awesome.

edit post

0 Reply to "Frustration turns to delight"