As one returns another goes

Posted on 5:10 PM, under

I'd like to point out that I've been to an impressive(?) three weeks of classes without missing any so far. This is despite the weather being absolute ass for two of those. Today was considered not bad because it wasn't raining too hard. Oh how the collective standards have lowered. I'm kind of down everyday as I spend an hour of my waking moments walking in the rain. It sucks to say the least.

Jack left this week, I went to the grocery store three times in three days and that's about all for the miscellaneous stuff.

I'm still chipping away at my coast to coast. I believe I have 15km left of rowing left and then the easy part of 70km on a bike. While I'm leading on the race sheet the former leader who had all but given up before I started has sprung back into life, that or someone is just moving her pin to fuck with me. Either way I think I have a 15km lead on her for rowing and will try and do some more today, which will be the first Friday I've been for a long time.

As for the academic front my lecturer for Law of Organisations had his final lecture with us, this is a shame as I love his lectures. He is one of the dying breed who lectures us instead of clicking next on a power point slide. I miss the lectures with people writing on the board. I doubt my attendance streak will continue much after his absence.

I have a mid term for his class next week, then another the week after, then Mum is here and I have a prospect of a lonely two week holiday as everyone heads South.

edit post

1 Reply to "As one returns another goes"

  • Dee on August 2, 2008 at 7:46 AM

    this reminds me of penn state spring semesters when one was always walking through snow, through slush on the roads and sidewalks, or both at the same time. so depressing.