Sunday, the day of rest. Having not woken up to the shit that was last weekend it was almost a complete contrast of events prior. Key differences were I could actually work, finishing it all on the Saturday. Most importantly though was that the All Blacks were not on the receiving end of a hiding against the Wallabies. That alone could almost make me content. But no, despite the, well for a lack of a better word cunt-arse (sorry Mum) weather which saw a house be evacuated due to slips 20 seconds from my front door. Link
Today however, despite weather predictions stating otherwise, was perfect. Which kind of made me regret sleeping in till noon. I however saved the day with a 10 minute google session and soon we were off for a drive to the Lower Hutt region to walk some path to some lake. Unfortunately we left it too late in the day so we cut it short but still, I got to bust out the tripod Jack got me. Oh yeah, Jack got me a tripod. I took some nice photos and despite nearly killing* us on the motorway all went well.
Tomorrow sees me heading down to class early for a study session. This three hour day will be epic.
Oh, despite being 3am I'm also applying for a job as a Causal Banking Bitch, or something to that effect. Still, working before graduation in a 'proper job' would be outstanding.
*Lanes merged, guy in front merged into mine without indicating, I cut in front of the dude in the next lane, it was tight, a dick move, but it was under control. After all if I don't use the invincibility of my youth now I'll lose it forever.
Today however, despite weather predictions stating otherwise, was perfect. Which kind of made me regret sleeping in till noon. I however saved the day with a 10 minute google session and soon we were off for a drive to the Lower Hutt region to walk some path to some lake. Unfortunately we left it too late in the day so we cut it short but still, I got to bust out the tripod Jack got me. Oh yeah, Jack got me a tripod. I took some nice photos and despite nearly killing* us on the motorway all went well.
Tomorrow sees me heading down to class early for a study session. This three hour day will be epic.
Oh, despite being 3am I'm also applying for a job as a Causal Banking Bitch, or something to that effect. Still, working before graduation in a 'proper job' would be outstanding.
*Lanes merged, guy in front merged into mine without indicating, I cut in front of the dude in the next lane, it was tight, a dick move, but it was under control. After all if I don't use the invincibility of my youth now I'll lose it forever.