I just checked and two results are in, both for econ it was an ugly way to get an Econ major under my belt, but hey, I've got that part of my degree. I now just need another 300 level course to get an actual degree but the hard part is done.
In other news I have a full flat. They seem like good people and everyone on the street seems cool. So things are good. I really just feel like getting shit faced now so despite being a lot of news I'll leave you with two paragraphs.
P.S I'm going to see the All Blacks take on the world champion South Africans. That hurts to write.
In other news I have a full flat. They seem like good people and everyone on the street seems cool. So things are good. I really just feel like getting shit faced now so despite being a lot of news I'll leave you with two paragraphs.
P.S I'm going to see the All Blacks take on the world champion South Africans. That hurts to write.