The week in brief

Posted on 2:36 PM, under

As of today my mighty 10km run has left me at the business end of my coast to coast, I forgot there was a 15km bike ride between that and the rowing so I chipped away 5km of that as a warm down. Next week will be tough.

Jack is back. And is kind of a stranger. His email stated that:
So the way I rearranged it is that my flight back to NZ leaves Sydney this Tuesday the 15th and gets into Wellington around midnight (your time) on Tuesday Night / Wednesday morning. Then, I have to go down to the Air New Zealand Office on Lambton to exchange my ticket, and I'll probably be leaving Wellington for Fiji on the 18th or 19th at the latest.

Now he's decided for the 24th, without asking. It gets more awkward when he has hooked up with one of my flatmates in record time and well the thin walls make it awkward. I feel like a complete cunt as I asked if a friend could stay for 2-3 nights and it's obvious he isn't staying longer to hang out with me as I barely see him.

New batman movie this week. I think I might try and get a group of us to go.

edit post

0 Reply to "The week in brief"