Despite my best intentions I've been waking up only a few hours before classes. Which isn't too bad until I tell you I need to leave my place at 2pm to get to my earliest class. Having literally signed up for tutorials during writing this post I can say my earliest start is a tutorial before class on a Thursday at 1:40pm. I have two classes a day and so far they seem rather dry and that's putting it lightly.
One of my classes, to be honest I'd have to look up what they're called (found it out: Law of International Business) seems to cover a few things I've covered. I was a tad delighted when he said will cover a lot of economics and especially when he covered WTO and other things I had to deal with during International Economics at PSU. It seems that picking a legitimate course for credit over another joke course seems to have paid dividends.
Hooray for me.
One of my classes, to be honest I'd have to look up what they're called (found it out: Law of International Business) seems to cover a few things I've covered. I was a tad delighted when he said will cover a lot of economics and especially when he covered WTO and other things I had to deal with during International Economics at PSU. It seems that picking a legitimate course for credit over another joke course seems to have paid dividends.
Hooray for me.