The good
CONGRATULATIONS!

You recently entered our ’Pulp Sport” Competition on Stuff and your entry was selected as the winner!

Your prize will be on their way to you in today’s post.

Kind Regards
Samantha Gray on behalf of the team at www.stuff.co.nz

The Bad
I'm still not that close to finishing the ECON 333 assignment

The Ugly
Here's part of the reason: Despite giving the assignment out a few weeks ago, my lecturer only caught on to a huge fucking error yesterday (despite this being due in on Thursday). For some reason she put in the sentence that says something of to the tune of "Pretend you don't know this" which begs the question "why tell us?" Kind of a dick move considering the assignment is 25% of my grade, meaning that question alone is worth 10%.

Not part of the title
So it's been a day or so since my dog died. I'm ok with it. Actually the more I think about it the first thought was relief to be honest. With the tone in Mums voice and in light of the days events (Dora going to A&E) I actually thought it was going to be her death that I was going to be told about. Course even then I don't think I'll be that cut up about it. The more experience I get with people dying the easier death seems to get. Three more and I think I'll be quite non shalant about the issue. I'm like half kidding.

Postscript
It's also worth mentioning that Jack gave me a half dozen of beer, Speights of course and a note saying sorry about your dog, attached to the note was $100, but that was more attributed to the fact he owed me $200 from the South Island trip.

I was at the library for over two hours tonight. Fuck Econometrics, that's all I can muster.

edit post

0 Reply to "The good, the bad and the ugly [updated]"