Friday 7th of May

Posted on 12:49 PM, under

The more astute of you would of picked up that this date doesn't exist, well at least not this year. Needless to say I'm counting that the Friday part holds valid for when I handed in my assignment after an intense night and morning session at the library. I think they mentioned the error in class but I can't remember if they mentioned the following Friday or not. Being it's a law class, which means it has law students who love to pick at minute details I'm sure they wouldn't bother forcing the issue for two days.

This leaves one assignment down and two major ones to go for those of you counting at home. One of which I have intentions to tackle a good chunk of this weekend.

In other news I suck. I got my Mothers day gift today, I was counting on meeting up with Susie for lunch and passing it to her to give when she gets there, not to be sneaky in my methods of delivery, but it has also been a while. Next week though.

While shopping for cards at inflated prices I saw that I am legend was on sale at a decent price. Number crunching went on in my head for a few minutes and I got it, along with a 50c stamp. Oh the beauty of credit card.

Now to write on the card and post it.

edit post

0 Reply to "Friday 7th of May"