Road Trip for 4 points Alex

Posted on 8:13 AM, under

I'm home and have barely unpacked to only repack, yes it's road trip day. The trip up was good, the worst stretch of driving was the 100km after the wedding, I was really fighting off the sleep and shudder to think of what would of happened if I didn't have a glass of water before I left or stopped for fuel.

It was really good to have the reunion of old friends and with Scott heading off overseas I wonder how long between drinks so to speak.

Car failed its warrant, but the rust doesn't look too bad, but the underneath looks like it will need some more long term work on it, the blessing being that I got my warrant through Onroad, so I can get a recheck at any sight, being Nelson or Christchurch for the trip (closest North Island one is Palmerston North.

So the car is mostly packed, I have a feeling today could become a shambles if we go to a winery with the later ferry crossing. Time will tell.

When I was packing last night I nearly kicked myself for not thinking to claim this big green jersey I got before I moved to Wellington, it would of been its most proper occasion. But I think I'm sort of covered with my rushed packing job.

Anyway, better hurry.

Ciao

edit post

0 Reply to "Road Trip for 4 points Alex"