Well I arrived home without a hitch. I decided to try my jet lag trick and it seems to have paid off, but then again it was only three hours difference. I make an effort not to sleep on the plane, I resist the free booze and then stay up as much as I can until it gets dark the next day. Suffice to say I was out at around midnight and up on my alarm at 6:55am without trouble. I got to see what little NFL coverage NZ has to offer and then my day was spent doing load after load of washing and procrastinating.
The Colts were eliminated by the Chargers, and while I love watching the Colts, I did announce that the Chargers were going to win before week 1, before the Patriots would become rampant favourites to go undefeated and have a hot streak that never ends. Sure I wrote off the Chargers a few weeks in, but people might remember me making a deal of this.
In other news I'm due back in Wellington by the 3rd and also looking into finding some flexible part time work. Really I just want to go back to the States again. It's nothing against New Zealand, I mean it is a great place to grow up, but at this age it feels like the better option to live abroad. Still, that won't be happening this year.
The Colts were eliminated by the Chargers, and while I love watching the Colts, I did announce that the Chargers were going to win before week 1, before the Patriots would become rampant favourites to go undefeated and have a hot streak that never ends. Sure I wrote off the Chargers a few weeks in, but people might remember me making a deal of this.
In other news I'm due back in Wellington by the 3rd and also looking into finding some flexible part time work. Really I just want to go back to the States again. It's nothing against New Zealand, I mean it is a great place to grow up, but at this age it feels like the better option to live abroad. Still, that won't be happening this year.