Well I left Brookville. We headed out to Cleveland on Saturday afternoon, chilled for a bit, then checked out the city skyline at night. I had a gut feeling that the city would be ghetto and sure the people walking round were kind of ghetto, but there was also a lot of wealth and class around, I wouldn't be opposed to giving it another shot.
We watched two of the NFL wild card playoff games and had a few drinks then turned in, I couldn't sleep and decided to stay up the entire night due to the 4am wakeup call. Suffice to say it's been an exhausting day. But anyway, I'm now back where it all started: Sunnyvale, CA. It's Sunday evening at 9pm PST, That gives me less than 5 days left in the old US. I'm going to really miss it. But in saying that I can't see this week being too exciting. Manik will be at work, Owen is in San Fran, but no idea how or if I'll get out there. Really, it would most likely be the easier conclusion if I flew home a week earlier. But really, what can you do?
We watched two of the NFL wild card playoff games and had a few drinks then turned in, I couldn't sleep and decided to stay up the entire night due to the 4am wakeup call. Suffice to say it's been an exhausting day. But anyway, I'm now back where it all started: Sunnyvale, CA. It's Sunday evening at 9pm PST, That gives me less than 5 days left in the old US. I'm going to really miss it. But in saying that I can't see this week being too exciting. Manik will be at work, Owen is in San Fran, but no idea how or if I'll get out there. Really, it would most likely be the easier conclusion if I flew home a week earlier. But really, what can you do?