With the leaves falling and the temperature dropping like a stone two things happened yesterday. The first being I purchased a PSU hoodie and beanie and the second being I could see my old key stuck in the tree. One phone call to an Australian later and I was reunited with it and my old bottle opener. Good times, minimal rust too.
We saw the latest Bourne movie last night at the free on campus movie theater. Wasn't too bad, but nothing trumps the first one.
Got some results back, pretty content, got a 90% for Macro, which is the one subject that actually gets me credit back home. Other than that not much to report.
Go Pumas
We saw the latest Bourne movie last night at the free on campus movie theater. Wasn't too bad, but nothing trumps the first one.
Got some results back, pretty content, got a 90% for Macro, which is the one subject that actually gets me credit back home. Other than that not much to report.
Go Pumas