Canada eh?

Posted on 5:06 PM, under

Looks like we're set to do a road trip to Canada. It will be a brisk weekend trip and should be a fun outing. Not a bad price, I was looking at seeing friends in New Yourk for a similar price. This will give me my 4th country I've been two and maybe even a fancy pants stamp for my passport.

I'll need to get some form signed off and I'm glad I'm a New Zealander, seeing as I wouldn't be able to get a visa in such short notice. Thank you visa wavier program.

I honestly can't see me getting to upstate New York. My two friends work all weekend and I did that once with Andrew, the difference being I needed a place to stay and he put me up for 8 days, which frankly was a real life saver, the logistics of managing luggage and being alone in a huge city in a foreign land would of been hard to do. But to go visit someone and just be around while they're at work doesn't seem on. I think the best way would be if there's a trip to NY with some friends, I could skip off for a night and see them, then come back to the city the next day and rejoin the group.

But that is a problem for the coming weeks ahead.

edit post

0 Reply to "Canada eh?"