Well today is the big day. Or is it? I'm not really sure seeing as Halloween has landed on a mid week day. It's just a bit of a shame I still have a sore throat. I think the lack of available drinking water that doesn't taste disgusting might play a part in it. Why such a developed nation depends so much on bottled water I only understood after tasting the reason.
Yesterday was Ged's birthday. Kayley's is on Thursday, so we went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant do celebrate. Was pretty good, I ordered something with the spicy icon next to it and seemed to cope well. I've come along way in my ability to handle spicy foods. I really was a little bitch back in the day in terms of spicy foods. I think I'm growing up well.
I've shaved my head at a record length, then even had the duty to shave Owen's head. Good times, it's all part of Halloween, but yeah, you'll see.
Yesterday was Ged's birthday. Kayley's is on Thursday, so we went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant do celebrate. Was pretty good, I ordered something with the spicy icon next to it and seemed to cope well. I've come along way in my ability to handle spicy foods. I really was a little bitch back in the day in terms of spicy foods. I think I'm growing up well.
I've shaved my head at a record length, then even had the duty to shave Owen's head. Good times, it's all part of Halloween, but yeah, you'll see.