It's coming to that time where I think about my future. In one corner I can see that I'm kind of fucked for the Accounting major by coming here. Just by itself is another year. Econ alone is three courses, which I could finish in one semester and if I start a new major I could be done with Econ and Public Policy by mid way through 2009. Damn that's a long time. But alternatively I could just do the Econ and then tack a (Hons) at the end of it in the same time frame.
Kind of a big call really seeing as I have no idea what to do with myself after Uni. also complicated by the fact I have no idea what Public Policy is like and may actually hate it. So I guess I'll just sit on it for a few weeks a let the answer come to me.
In the mean time I have got my Halloween costume planned, but I'll keep you in suspense until i have pictures.
Kind of a big call really seeing as I have no idea what to do with myself after Uni. also complicated by the fact I have no idea what Public Policy is like and may actually hate it. So I guess I'll just sit on it for a few weeks a let the answer come to me.
In the mean time I have got my Halloween costume planned, but I'll keep you in suspense until i have pictures.