Well for starters my camera arrived. It came in delievered by Andrew which was a quick goodbye as he headed back to work. Shortly afterwards I would be waiting in the heat for Travis after walking a few blocks to make the last big of navagating easier. Then it was a case of kicking back in the park with me, new camera and the luggage.
He took me to his parents house and we went out on the trail on his parents mountain bikes. I was naffed. I guess I'm really unfit, but I think dehydration played a big part as my only refreashments for the day was a Corrs Light and a Root beer. We ordered a deep dish Chicago pizza, so yes I did get that before I left which I'm really glad I got to do, as well as see Travis, however brief it would be. On the way home with the pizza we stopped off at a liqour store and when I presented my passport the guy lost his shit and was saying I'm the most foreign person who came in today. I don't know what he meant by today as his reaction was astonishment, if this happenes every third day I don't really know what to say.
After eating the pizza, which was the best thing ever in case you are wondering, we went to a bar and got some pitchers of Miller Light. Well I'm told it was Miller Light, it tasted like dishwater meetes urine to me. Seeing as he was driving I had to drink the lions share of that nasty beverage and off we headed back to his house to play pinball, pool and old sega sports games such as Madden 95 and NHL 95. Good times. He won Madden I won NHL.
Of course this was all part of the devious nature that is Travis. For he had a bad flight from New York to Chicago, so by trying to get me drunk and stay up late for my 6am wakeup call, I was meant to have a miserable flight too. Yes, he's a tricky one. Of course the flight was fine, I did win the special prize of being selected for extra screening. I was stunned, I expected to have to undress in the name of national security. No, not quite, it was more just a pat down like you get when going into a concert or something. No major. The flight went fine, I wanted to sleep but resisted and it was only the connecting flight that sucked as the air conditioning sounded as loud as a plane window being open. And once I landed, here I was at University Park, PA.
He took me to his parents house and we went out on the trail on his parents mountain bikes. I was naffed. I guess I'm really unfit, but I think dehydration played a big part as my only refreashments for the day was a Corrs Light and a Root beer. We ordered a deep dish Chicago pizza, so yes I did get that before I left which I'm really glad I got to do, as well as see Travis, however brief it would be. On the way home with the pizza we stopped off at a liqour store and when I presented my passport the guy lost his shit and was saying I'm the most foreign person who came in today. I don't know what he meant by today as his reaction was astonishment, if this happenes every third day I don't really know what to say.
After eating the pizza, which was the best thing ever in case you are wondering, we went to a bar and got some pitchers of Miller Light. Well I'm told it was Miller Light, it tasted like dishwater meetes urine to me. Seeing as he was driving I had to drink the lions share of that nasty beverage and off we headed back to his house to play pinball, pool and old sega sports games such as Madden 95 and NHL 95. Good times. He won Madden I won NHL.
Of course this was all part of the devious nature that is Travis. For he had a bad flight from New York to Chicago, so by trying to get me drunk and stay up late for my 6am wakeup call, I was meant to have a miserable flight too. Yes, he's a tricky one. Of course the flight was fine, I did win the special prize of being selected for extra screening. I was stunned, I expected to have to undress in the name of national security. No, not quite, it was more just a pat down like you get when going into a concert or something. No major. The flight went fine, I wanted to sleep but resisted and it was only the connecting flight that sucked as the air conditioning sounded as loud as a plane window being open. And once I landed, here I was at University Park, PA.