Well I've spent the last two days hanging out with an Aussie and we seem to get on good. We try and recruit people who will join our cause in finding rugby world cup coverage.
Another Wal-Mart mission today. I now own a laundry basket. Maybe I should of waited until I was moved into my permanent housing. I so wish I was spending more than just a semester here, I can see it flying by in no time.
I signed up for the Washington DC trip so that should be cool, that leaves at 6:30am tomorrow so it should be a big day. I know I said I'll get more pics up but yeah I'll do it soon.
On a final note: yay for the dollar rebounding a little.
Another Wal-Mart mission today. I now own a laundry basket. Maybe I should of waited until I was moved into my permanent housing. I so wish I was spending more than just a semester here, I can see it flying by in no time.
I signed up for the Washington DC trip so that should be cool, that leaves at 6:30am tomorrow so it should be a big day. I know I said I'll get more pics up but yeah I'll do it soon.
On a final note: yay for the dollar rebounding a little.