It's now morning and I guess I wasn't as close to not being jet lagged as I thought, it always feels way earlier than it actually is. But it's not too bad.
We had Taco Bell for dinner. Not bad, but the thing that really gets me here is the whole tax thing not included in the prices. We bought bottled water at the local supermarket and it got sales tax then it got its California tax (I assume it's an environmental thing) the price jumps up a bit.
I find the whole thing misleading really, but then again the tax is lower than GST and stuff isn't so bad even with the tax.
We had Taco Bell for dinner. Not bad, but the thing that really gets me here is the whole tax thing not included in the prices. We bought bottled water at the local supermarket and it got sales tax then it got its California tax (I assume it's an environmental thing) the price jumps up a bit.
I find the whole thing misleading really, but then again the tax is lower than GST and stuff isn't so bad even with the tax.