Well for starters my flatmate replacement crisis is over. Saved in the dying moments by a German named Sebastian. He seems ok, the flatmate's thought he'd do so we offered and he took it. Instant de-stresser. He gets my desk it is in the too hard basket to move it and the bricks that hold it up remind me of the failure of my assembly skills.
As I write this I'm sitting in a room surrounded by misc crap that really needs just to be raked into my car like leaves into a bag. The van is roughly full, but I could squeeze some boxes in here and there. Its dark and really windy, I guesstimate that I have around 10 trips up and down the hill to get it all in. I have to return the van early and fill it up, so I hope Alex isn't too delayed by the Ferry delays, otherwise my costs could increase rather rapidly, time will tell I guess. Thankfully I had Adrian to help me with the 2 person stuff, I would of been screwed-royal without him, which more than made up for the slamming of my fingers into the dresser.
I also spent my day catching up with Susie (thanks for lunch btw), picking up my tickets and running round like a headless chook trying to get so much done but not getting anything achieved. I did get some music across to Adrian and vice versa, so really all that's left is to do the hard yards and move my shit into the cold Wellington night.
As I write this I'm sitting in a room surrounded by misc crap that really needs just to be raked into my car like leaves into a bag. The van is roughly full, but I could squeeze some boxes in here and there. Its dark and really windy, I guesstimate that I have around 10 trips up and down the hill to get it all in. I have to return the van early and fill it up, so I hope Alex isn't too delayed by the Ferry delays, otherwise my costs could increase rather rapidly, time will tell I guess. Thankfully I had Adrian to help me with the 2 person stuff, I would of been screwed-royal without him, which more than made up for the slamming of my fingers into the dresser.
I also spent my day catching up with Susie (thanks for lunch btw), picking up my tickets and running round like a headless chook trying to get so much done but not getting anything achieved. I did get some music across to Adrian and vice versa, so really all that's left is to do the hard yards and move my shit into the cold Wellington night.