It's July? How sneaky Mr Calendar! I honestly didn't see it coming. At work we work with ISO dates and I can tell you off hand that it's the 27th week of the year or 09.27.6 (being a Saturday). I can also tell you I've spent 4/924 of my life at my job, assuming I get to age 77. I don't have a lot to show for the last 4 months. On one hand I have an improved financial situation and on the other I have lost my dreams and aspirations. On the third hand (?) the last 4 months wont be a waste if the unlikely happens and I get the trainee coolstore managers job. I could at least use that to climb a few rungs in the future if need be, which would be easy with my three hands I guess.
I'm almost prepared to take bets on which happens first: Me having a successful job interview that leads to a job, or the All Blacks winning another world cup. Both of us at one stage were 1 from 1.
I'm almost prepared to take bets on which happens first: Me having a successful job interview that leads to a job, or the All Blacks winning another world cup. Both of us at one stage were 1 from 1.