Thanks to the Queen I get this Monday off. It's not far away, just a weekend and then a paid day off. But having just completed my 10th consecutive day at work it is something I'm looking forward to, despite having no plans whatsoever. I'm hoping I'll just be basking in the glory of a Chiefs Super 14 title win. But I wont hold my breath.
The season comes to a close pretty soon and I'm in a nice position to deal with that. My credit card has gone from red to black and now Visa owes me 15 cents. I've also made some decent headway into my savings account which will allow me to carry on with my life plan of stall, stall and stall some more.
With the main kiwifruit season coming to a close I'm considering moving back down to Wellington in the hope I can stay down there and actually live in the flat I've been paying rent to. I've been here for 11 weeks now and working for 10 and a half of those. In that time I've been to Wellington for less than 24 hours and seen my friends once. Amazing when you consider how you get more time off on an oil rig or in the mines.
I may not be dead but this isn't exactly living either.
The season comes to a close pretty soon and I'm in a nice position to deal with that. My credit card has gone from red to black and now Visa owes me 15 cents. I've also made some decent headway into my savings account which will allow me to carry on with my life plan of stall, stall and stall some more.
With the main kiwifruit season coming to a close I'm considering moving back down to Wellington in the hope I can stay down there and actually live in the flat I've been paying rent to. I've been here for 11 weeks now and working for 10 and a half of those. In that time I've been to Wellington for less than 24 hours and seen my friends once. Amazing when you consider how you get more time off on an oil rig or in the mines.
I may not be dead but this isn't exactly living either.