OMG! Life changing

Posted on 1:55 PM, under

Well I may be over rating this but I just purcahsed the coolest electronic device ever. Actually no, not even close. What I'm talking about are those timers that turn things on and off in half hour blocks. I've had Christmas lights around my room for ages, but to turn them off I'd have to get out of bed and unplug it. Not any more, truely awesome.

As per usual I've started rearanging my room. Chaning the Bed and desk around and slightly moving the book case as the bed is longer. Currently as it stands the desk is in position and my bed is moved and turned 45 degrees. Good things take time I guess.

I won an auction on trademe. For a total of $5.50 I have a copy of Gran Turismo 3 coming my way. Oh cheap entertainment I love you.

On the laptop front, it's made it to Manik. Well, it tried, he wasn't home. But he said he'll pick it up tomorrow and then ship it on to the good folk at HP. He even declined my offer to reimburse him for the return shipping. So far it's been a good day.

I also purchased some new headphones while I wait for the improbable reunion of my old ones. I resisted the urge to buy $100 noise cancelling headphones (my $100 Dick Smith voucher came in, hence electronics shopping) but I was told they're heavy and wouldn't be good for running, something I haven't done since I lost my old headphones. Now I'll need to find new excuses not to go, so far it rained so I declined.

I look forward to employment so I can join the expensive looking gym on the corner of my street and go more frequently. In time, in time.

edit post

0 Reply to "OMG! Life changing"