Well I discovered today I have an exam tomorrow. I might as well give it a shot, being that it's a first year paper, I haven't missed anything yet (other than lectures) and why not. The problem is I'm here at the computers labs and I just can't bring myself to finish or even half ass the assignment, it's been about two hours and zip, nadda. There's just so much to do and it all seems so much right now. I look around and see people I know in similiar positions and to be honest my piggy bank of hope is kind of dismal. After the 27th money stops coming in and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm fast running out of options I really don't want to move. I'm done with that, I've had enough moves in the last four years. I like where I am now (despite how cold it gets, even though I've only lived here in this place over summer).
On another note, where the hell did summer go? I went to bed wearing three layers on Saturday and a beanie.
On another note, where the hell did summer go? I went to bed wearing three layers on Saturday and a beanie.