Floater!

It turns out what was seemingly a mere annoyance may actually be a serious medical problem. Awesome, the black little speck floating on my eye may be a black floating speck in my eye.

I got run through a bunch of tests and now I have to go to an optometrist. I really don’t want to deal with this right now. I got run through a bunch of tests, family history etc and the best part was I was told I’m probably stuck with it for life, or until I lose the eye I guess.

In other news I ordered and received a new laptop hard drive. It fits, now all I have to do is send it to California, which from there it gets shipped to HP, ?????, shipped back to California and then back to me. It’s just that simple.

Oh I now got a rejection from part time evening and weekend work. I can’t remember why I even bother trying any more.

edit post

0 Reply to "Eye spy with my little eye: something beginning with F"