Well, progress towards why I couldn't breathe was made by the thought of maybe the heater was making the air too hot. Sure enough things took an upturn pretty much there and then.
While I still haven't enjoyed a sleep longer than 3-4 hours (as much as I can remember) since Saturday. I just enjoyed two good naps and feel much happier for it. Your week becomes a lot longer when you have been awake for most of it and you keep rotating in bed trying to find the right spot.
Ideally I can now eat more. I'm going to go and get canned peaches, juice and if that went well. Maybe go to class, but I'm not going to go if I feel the hour round trip will kill me.
While I still haven't enjoyed a sleep longer than 3-4 hours (as much as I can remember) since Saturday. I just enjoyed two good naps and feel much happier for it. Your week becomes a lot longer when you have been awake for most of it and you keep rotating in bed trying to find the right spot.
Ideally I can now eat more. I'm going to go and get canned peaches, juice and if that went well. Maybe go to class, but I'm not going to go if I feel the hour round trip will kill me.