They said Everest couldn't be climbed, the sub 4 minute mile was impossible...
Posted on 1:35 AM, under
0
I have just cleaned my room, bar a few odds and ends and a good vacuum it is looking in good nick really. There's nothing bulging out of the wardrobe, most of it is in a box on top of it. Really quite proud of myself. And I'm sure I'll make people look at it like it is some exhibit. Which if you had seen some before photos perhaps that isn't such a bold statement. So of course I took a nice we panoramic photo to commemorate such a bold achievement. And now you can see what my room looks like.
I have to mention I wasn't trying to hide on top of the wardrobe in the photo, it was just a case of trying to show clear floors. Also in hindsight I would of moved my chair so you could see my sweet desk action, alas you see the back of my chair.
Oh, turns out I like 40%+ of the class didn't pass the mid term. I was close though in around the mid 40's Teaches me for not taking a book to the open book test, and giving a unit of blood prior. Turns out only 70% passed the class last year, making it the toughest commercial law courses around.