What a day

Posted on 11:50 PM, under

Wow. I can only just tolerate this weather. Fielding cell phone calls in it was next to impossible and hell the walk home felt twice as long what with being nearly knocked down a few times. But I'm happy with a belly filled with pizza so all is well.

Despite not having done any of the readings I managed to be sharp in my tutorial and pretty much knew it all, yeah I was that guy. I barely wrote shit down because it was mostly things I already knew. That kind of feels good when you're like that. But I've been feeling good about myself lately. I got complemented on weight loss by someone I was hanging out with two weeks ago. And to be honest I can notice it too, I feel as fit and as lean as I have in a long time. I'm still doing my coast to coast and am now leading the stalled pack. Apathetic gym goers ahoy. 42km of rowing left, meaning a nice 25km already completed. It helps breaking it up in to chunks.

edit post

0 Reply to "What a day"