Firstly yes, a post without me whoring off some picture I took or made like a proud five year old. If I had new content there would of been one, but I figure next week I'll have enough pictures to go nuts with.

Last week was rather average, we booked some things for our trip, just leaving post Christchurch plans to be made and perhaps hearing about the ferry would be a bit relieving, but I trust Alex.

I was browsing trademe and found a switch for my electric window in my car, for only $30 I snapped that up seeing as I was told to expect to pay around $70 for one. I also took the liberty of removing all the interior of my car to get to my stereo. I'm serious, you start from the rear ashtray and work your way forward, taking the panel over the hand break and unscrewing the gear knob. After that long process I got to my stereo and realised that I don't know shit about auto electrical. I got power to it and it didn't do anything, which I'm hoping is the stereo, not the wiring. It would explain the demise of my last stereo in all it's mp3 glory.

Any comments/suggestions would be helpful.

As for the epiphany, I was walking home and I realised that I don't really like Wellington. Sure it's a great place and I don't dislike it, but I don't feel truly home here. It's not quite right for me. I'm sure I'll find the place that's right for me one day. But still in saying that, I'd take Wellington over Tauranga in a heartbeat. If I never stepped foot in Tauranga again I wouldn't really care. And on the that note I'm back there this weekend :\

I'm there for the people though, not the place.

edit post

0 Reply to "I had an epiphany. Didn't taste too great."