Well where do I start. It seems I got away with my Texas trip unscathed, my group for IST was good about it and the professor didn't notice I was not in our video so I think that went well. I'll wait fro the grade to be sure on that.

I had a turf grass final without realising I was turning up to that, so I doubt that went to ot as I rocked up ready for more review. Bastard. Oh well, not that it matters.

After waiting for legitimate snow, getting ice, not powder it finally came on Friday night. Today we had an epic snowball fight on the lawn of old main. We then proceeded to build the international snowman as a class gift of 2007. Class gifts are everywhere on campus, from archways to series of benches, it's really quite cool to see the attachment they get to the uni. When building this massive beast we weren't too sure it would work, but spurred by my motivation of MYA and suggesting it's the international college students version of the space station, the job got done. I had some kiwi ingenuity thrown in when the second ball was too heavy to lift. I got a stick and sawed it in half and we lifted it in two goes then patched it together. It was a really fun day.

We lost our first international. Melina from Greece left today so we had a brunch at West commons to say goodbye. I expect a lot more over the course of the week.

Oh, forgot to mention. I got an offer to stay at a friends place over Christmas. So panic level lowered now.

Other than that, I have an exam tomorrow (today actually) and another on Wednesday, then it's goodbye State College for Chris.

I'll do photos on Tuesday. I promise.

edit post

0 Reply to "A quick break in the travel saga for a real life update."