Well I've left College. I miss it, perhaps without a doubt had the best time of my life there, but haven't really been glum about it.
The first day in Brookville there was snow everywhere. I made myself an epic snowman and he now resides as a mound of snow as it has all melted. We've also been doing a lot of baking here as they seem to output large quantities of cookies in this residence. All and all the family is nice and I can't think of a better way to spend my first Christmas abroad.
Not much else to say really. Oh, I've uploaded the rest of my trip photos in the photo section.
Merry Christmas
The first day in Brookville there was snow everywhere. I made myself an epic snowman and he now resides as a mound of snow as it has all melted. We've also been doing a lot of baking here as they seem to output large quantities of cookies in this residence. All and all the family is nice and I can't think of a better way to spend my first Christmas abroad.
Not much else to say really. Oh, I've uploaded the rest of my trip photos in the photo section.
Merry Christmas