Firstly, what chair? you ask. Well Owen rang me up and wanted to see if I was keen to check out the local goodwill, a short hour away. Eventually as we're on our way we meet a mutual friend (Katie) and we eventually get to the store (30 mins). The clothes suck and I'm convinced I don't need to shell out for second hand wife beaters that badly. Katie finds this awesome chair and insists I try it. I try it and love it. It costs $14.99 I'm sold. I carry this ergonomic lump back and now it's in my room, soon to be something to remember be my for Katie.

The best part? Owen has a 45% off coupon so I get it for a nice sum off $8.73

Isn't she pretty?

So anyway I was looking at the EU dual citizen option and it occurred to me that what if Mum got declared a British subject (through decent) and then I piggybacked off that (through her decent). Not a clue if that would work in any way shape or form, but really, this post was just to show off my awesome chair.

edit post

1 Reply to "So I was sitting on my new chair thinking..."

  • Saffy's mum on November 15, 2007 at 7:42 PM

    Now you have two great chairs

    L