I'm a hero

Posted on 7:35 PM, under

Well, in the American sense (ie loosely). I gave blood today and did the double dosage of red blood cells. This means they take shit out, strip what they want, then put it back in along with saline. Then the process repeats. I guess that at two units at three lives each, that's six lives I've saved today, along with the three I saved in September, bringing me to nine total.

Had no mid day class today, so that meant no getting up until 2pm, so breakie was a little late, which meant I scoffed down a wrap and basically went under the needle. then after that it was dinner, then a bit later drinking.

On another note, I wont be able to give blood until just over 100 days have passed, so I guess no more top quality kiwi blood for the USA from me.

edit post

0 Reply to "I'm a hero"