Well it finally happened. I got in trouble, I think. I'm not really sure what happened. I do know that I had to surrender my bottle of rum last night and reclaim it this morning. Sadly I had to dispose of 5 unopened micro brewed beers down the bathroom sink. Thinking that was the end of the matter, I had to make a scheduled appointment with the senior coordinator to state my case. Which I should probably explain.

The RA on duty (Alaa - clever title eh?) that night smelled alcohol in my room so she took ID numbers down and asked if we had any more alcohol. I said yes and she confiscated the bottle of rum (still unopened believe it or not) and because I had less than 7 beers in the fridge they had to be disposed. I didn't give her my mouth wash. But it turns out they can't search the place, so I should of kept the fridge closed. So I guess the rule of thumb is that unless they carry a gun, don't comply easily.

We had 6 people in the room and when she came nobody was drinking and I had a towel and boxer shorts on me ready to hit the shower. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a case of agree to disagree. But yeah, we'll see how it goes.

We still went out and ended up asking people if they had drop bears. One of my friends looked it up and told me she thought I was joking but they are real and look scary. Oh internet, why must you trick so many?

edit post

0 Reply to "Struck down by the good grace of Alaa"