Provided my bank transfers work I will be aiming to get a ticket tomorrow. The dates I'll be a little hazy on, but I'll never really know. I' think I'll try and shoot for the 27th of July departure and its really a case of how much time do I want to spend there afterwards. I could just be broke and want/need to come home, or I could want to spend s much time as I can there. Perhaps 2 weeks after class will cut it. So somewhere round the 5th of January as a ball park figure.
Flatmate replacements are turning out to be fickle creatures. Nobody seems to be keen to commit to the place. Granted we're wanting top notch applicants, but the ones that seem cool I guess are too cool for us. Hope I don't have to pay extra rent to cover an extended absence in flat mates.
Flatmate replacements are turning out to be fickle creatures. Nobody seems to be keen to commit to the place. Granted we're wanting top notch applicants, but the ones that seem cool I guess are too cool for us. Hope I don't have to pay extra rent to cover an extended absence in flat mates.